AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-3302

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Alright guys, your boy Jez is now back in with a bag full of extra shares to hold for a very long time.

I must say -- i note large topics amongst the chat lately has been about retrace and capital gains tax with trading, not the most exciting of topics, lets let them rest. There's too much to consider including what if they trade under a company name and have 20% income derived outside of passive income? that would qualify for 25% small business tax rate. Personally, i have some stocks under the company name.

I am VERY excited about today's announcement being basically that funding is already lined up (prepayment option with no debt) and they're just waiting on approvals (due any day) to pull the trigger.

Also morningstar upgraded our fair value to 38c, not bad at all!

I am not going to be bias in my analysis not that i am back in to be only positive but:
    I think we might be headed to close the gap at 25c, and touch the 24.5c mark to signify the 50% retrace.
    Once this is done i think it's full steam ahead beyond that. We have already ticked off a .38 retrace so who knows that could be it, but with the gap at 25c i think market makers will be too tempted to go for the .5 retrace.

I think November, December, January will bring more explosive price action to the north. Any retracement will be short lived.

Cheers, what an exciting time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.