AGY 1.14% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

RLC weren't looking for brine but lithium bearing clays. As I...

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    RLC weren't looking for brine but lithium bearing clays. As I posted earlier from Jerko, but if your waiting for results then it makes sense to stick with your approach, we get sidetracked by others sometimes to our detriment.
    Admin
    To:
    • You

Hi

Thanks for your email, much appreciated.

On your query with Tonopah, we are familiar with RLC and their works, which weren’t successful land lead to them dropping their Big Smoky South Project – which lies to the south of our project.

Firstly, I note your comments about their results referring to lithium bearing clays, please note, we are targeting lithium brine in our project area.

Looking at the geophysical works we have and the targets identified, we feel that the brine targets are well interpreted in our project area, with no anomalous signs within their former project area. As such, I am not surprised their drilling wasn’t successful, whereas we feel the anomalous targets in our area given us much more confidence that we may have lithium brine in our project.

SRK have done a substantial amount of work on this project and if their works are valid, then this does give us confidence to do further works and see what we can find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $51.17K 582.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 576925 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 325711 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.