AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Retraces every now and then is healthy as it will get us ready...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Retraces every now and then is healthy as it will get us ready for the next leg up.

I have been closely looking at the sales going through in the last few days and the BOT is constantly selling it down. I feel that the bigger player is trying to steal from the weak hands, hit stop losses and scare people that believe in chart indicated retraces and the gap theory. They know we are way too undervalued and can easliy double from here by July next year IMO.

Most of our peers are sitting on all time high and close to a billion dollar market cap despite of us being months away from production and well advanced with our progress.

Given we are yet to hit our all time high of 48C in the current Lithium bull market and the company making milestones such as 10,000 tpa approvals, off take agreements with a possibility of funding for 10,000 tpa development set to be achieved by December 2021 and Q1 2022, and other news flow related to the drilling works of our Tonopah, USA project, now is the time to BUY and hold !!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.