AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-49

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Holder for nearly 4yrs.
    All IMO:
    Mate, things do change.
    Plan A (European) has been the preferred option for a while.
    I think Covid/flight restrictions has made the situation harder. Maybe the potential partner has been taking too long to come to a deal?
    I just don’t think funding deal will materialize right now for S2. If it does though, thats awesome.
    I really believe if Covid didn't hit in March we would of had funding a while ago.
    I am all for a CR for S2.
    I would rather drilling to increase/double resource first which will pump the price, set a new base and bring a lot of new investors on board.
    Then do a CR around 17-20c min. 15c as a last resort.
    But I doubt resource increase will come first.
    It’s time to get S2 started ASAP with the turn in lithium sentiment.
    Once S2 is up and running and AGY are selling product to multiple customers it will be easier to fund S3. I’m sure it was Mitsubishi was interested in S3 a while ago.
    I imagine there are Companies still sitting on the sidelines and wont commit until they have the S2 producing BG LCE.

I think some of you may be setting yourselves up for disappointment if funding comes via a CR.
    I am just saying be open to it if it means getting S2 up quicker. If we do get a surprise and the Europeans fund

This year is going to be a great one for AGY.
    Hold onto those shares as when AGY runs like it did a few years (on way less progress to where they are today) it is one of the best things you will see .

All the best to holders, just know that JZ will try to get the best deal for holders from what is currently available. He isn’t managing a lifestyle Company like most!

Have a good weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.78K 422.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3923 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 69869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 364327
Last updated 15.56pm 02/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.