AGY 2.08% 12.3¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-2732

1. 4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945
    Daily 18 Sep
    Positives
    The trend is still rising & the base of the channel is currently being respected.
    Stoch 5 is above the sig line & has moved back into the bullish zone above 50.
    Stoch 14 is above its sig line after crossing positive on the last bar
    MACD is returning to its sig line
    Histogram is rising back toward zero.
    Fri vol  above the 5 day avg.

Negatives
    Currently in a resistance area of converging trends
    Stoch 5 has spiked sharply & is wide from the sig line
    Stoch 14 is relatively wide as it crosses the 50 line, prior to entering the bullish zone
    MACD is below its sig line & the histogram is below zero.

Outlook
    Over-all the chart is bullish & my daily models have multiple upside alerts so I expect to see the sp follow the trend up & retest 0.19.
    However, the indicators have a couple of mild negatives imo & we will need a significant change of sentiment to break through resistance.
    Fri bar is at the stage where it will test the rising trend & resistance.
    The sp will either rise along the rising channel line, move through & continue sideways or follow the down trending line.

The fundamentals are increasing weekly & the sp is lagging badly in its response so one can assume that the pros are keeping a tight rein on things until the time is right.
    That may come in the form of an announcement of some kind or it may just be that the pros will decide its time.

Whatever the catalyst will be AGY is a screaming buy at this point in time.

So for the coming week the daily has support along the rising trend channel then down at 0.16 & resistance at the current levels around 0.175 – 0.19.
    A break of resistance will see the sp around 0.215 in short order imo.

Weekly
    Positives
    Stochastics are in the bullish zone, are rising & above their sig lines.
    Closed at the high
    Closed near the top of the projected range & target
    MACD is above the sig line & rising
    Histogram is above zero

Negatives
    Vol was slightly lower than the last bar
    The histogram is lower than the last bar

Weekly outlook is bullish but is at or near resistance.
    My weekly models show multiple upside sigs so I would expect to see the upper resistance at 0.185 – 0.19 reached on the next bar.

There are some negative aspects apparent though which could be hinting at a longer period of consolidation while those are resolved.
    For instance, since the week ending the 6 Aug. when we saw the sp close above 0.13, every week since then has been net selling, with last week’s being amongst the highest at -8,672,375. Until those sellers are absorbed I can’t see the sp moving much higher than the current resistance at 0.19.

There are plenty of exciting updates expected over the next few weeks / months that may provide a catalyst for the next leg up but at this stage the charts show a steady accumulation / absorption process is underway that follow the usual patterns & will take whatever time it takes.
    That will only strengthen the next part of the rerate when that comes & that could start at any time.

Weekly support is currently at 0.175 then down at .016 – 0.165, resistance is 0.19 with an outbreak target up at 0.215
    AGY Wkly 17 Sep.png AGY 17 Sep.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.3¢
Change
0.003(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $61.72K 499.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1153451 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 237148 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.5¢ 12.3¢ 303411
Last updated 12.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.