AGY 0.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

At this point in time the daily looks sick & is continuing the...

1. 4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945
    At this point in time the daily looks sick & is continuing the trend down.
    From the perspective of the normal Fib studies, we could be right on the downside support now after having retraced 61% of the move up from 0.06. Or not.

Looking at the fib levels from another angle though & measured from the move up from around 13, then the downside potential is for a drop down to around 0.08 – 0.084

My models show multiple downside alerts which usually indicate a lower low than the last close at the least.
    I also have one upside alert that shows a 68% probability of a higher high, so maybe we are at support after all. That is one of the joys of charting. We get conflicting, confusing signals and we are never always right.

The pattern as I see it, is following my regular trend projections & that we are currently in limbo between expanding support & resistance & with resistance at 10.5 - 11.5 in the short term.
    The next support down then if the selling continues is at the next series of trends around 0.091 – 0.094 & ultimately around 0.08
    I am not concerned at all about the sp in the s/t & neither should anyone else with a longer-term view.
    The selling is clearly being controlled & manipulated by the pros.
    Traders & others who are after a quick buck will just have to suck it up if they get it wrong.
    IMO the rest of us have it right & can sit back & have a break until production starts.

This is probably the greatest opportunity to buy cheap that will ever present itself.
    Weekly
    The weekly is also still bearish in outlook & looks likely to continue the downtrend.
    The week close is on one of my trend line projections but that seems unlikely to be the support at this stage. The lower one rising up from around 0.06 clipping 0.09 seems the more likely one at this stage.
    We do appear to be getting closer to the end of this selloff but the bottom may be further down than some might like.
    If using the Fib as a guide then we are already below support, opening the way for a sharper decline potentially down to around 0.08
    There were minimal reports short during the week. Vol decreased further but net selling vol was sharply higher in comparison to the previous week. The weekly VWAP was 10.99
    So overall the weekly seems to be hinting at a continuation to the downside at least in the short term.
    My models show multiple downside alerts & up to 75% probability of a lower low so I expect to see more selling as a result.
    The wash out from the CR will be over when its over.
    Focus on the long term plan.
    AGY Wkly 5 Mar.png AGY 5 Mar.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $134.1K 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1085577 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 197251 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 631063
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.