AGY 4.17% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-1406

1. 13,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8095
    Also worth noting that gap filling (as with any TA) is all about probabilities. There are no certainties and there is no guarantee that the gap will fill or a specific outcome will repeat in this case.
    It might, sure, but it also might not.
    If one is really interested in how the probabilities look with this specific stock, then perhaps if asked nicely, Seagull will share his gap closing stats again.
    I'm sure he'll also note that there are NO certainties and even the overall statistics only work in your favour over the long term, and many drivers could lift the sp up from this level at any moment.
    ...even the long term stats don't directly/specifically apply to this gap, they only apply in general, and digging deeper one would somehow need to make some adjustment to that probability based on other factors that are specific to this case/time.
    Very complex indeed if you choose to peel back the onion!

Anyway, just thought worth noting as some seem to think the gap is "certain" to close...?
    Guess what? It doesn't close if no-one sells down to it!!

I suppose if the MM wants the gap to close and trigger another run (if they think that's what it'll take for retail to get in) , then I'm sure he/she will sell from the left hand to the right until the price gets there, at no real net cost, if that's what it takes to hurry it along. Perhaps they aren't done yet with accumulating from retail hands and are happy to keep soaking up what they can from impatient/frustrated holders...?

The risk is very asymmetrical at this point though, imo.

GLTALTH!
    Big year ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $412.2K 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1674606 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 621061 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ 1126526
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.