AGY 0.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-2343

1. 4,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945
    Hi @tooler
    No my friend I am not a trader.
    If I was, I would be keeping my thoughts to myself so as to avoid the embarrassment of when I am wrong.

My motives in posting my charts & analysis is to try & help new or otherwise inexperienced investors get a basic understanding in charts which might help in the decision making process. And anyone else that has an interest in charting.
    As you know mine are messy & have way too many lines on them but they are there for everyone to see how I arrive at my conclusions.
    I nearly always explain why I say what I say in that analysis & show both sides of my thinking.
    My post yesterday I think is in that same vein as usual.

The top chart shows that 0.13 is in fact near a fib level & is close to one of my projected rising trend lines.
    I have to say though that I dont not expect the sp to go that low but the potential is certainly there.
    I would think 0.15 & 0.16 will take getting through first if at all.
    The second chart shows the overbought & decreasing nature of the stochastics which are one of my favorite indicators.
    The spreadsheet shows the decreasing buying pattern & thursday's selling volume.

Then there is also the short numbers which had a sharp rise on Tue & wed & will probably be high again yesterday.
    All those are signs of impending short term weakness & momentum slowing.
    All of those things lead me to my conclusions & are what they are so that is what I post.

I whole heartedly believe that we are on the cusp of an amazing run up.
    A pull back following the normal patterns should be welcomed & embraced & I am sure that the large retailers & possibly funds will take full advantage of any short term retracement if/when it happens.

One only has to look at the monthly chart to see how we are travelling atm.
    I posted that earlier & it shows us at the long term downtrend resistance but have not yet broken it.
    We may well have seen the high for the month already or we may have more to go but right now it looks like a pause or pullback is coming.
    Or not, but that is the joy of charting

I got in AGY at the recap in 2014 & sold just enough to recoup the investment in 2015.
    I have sold none since & don't know when I will but I guess I will have to eventually.
    Now is clearly not that time but if / when I do I will say so in my posts.
    Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $67.49K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1593429 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 353094 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ 709888
Last updated 15.56pm 04/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.