CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

OTB It won’t be a takeover. They won’t sell the company until...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    OTB

It won’t be a takeover. They won’t sell the company until valuations in my view similar too mind med. however take comfort.

1.company cashed up

2. sophicated investors are now in with dilution of 94 million shares.

3.proven trhemp ack record with management. The ingredients are all there.

4. the intellectual property of the company acquired in my view are not priced in

5. Clinical trials phase 2 which commence 3rd quarter don’t require FDA APPROVAL as I read it as the product ( HEMP )is high grade in Switzerland. Do I have this correct. ? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

6. mind med was listed last year practically 12 months ago around 60 cents. Hence a MC back then of 180 million when it was on the Canadian neo exchange.

7. I’m not a ramper just pointing out fact

8. as I may have mentioned previously. Hancock isn’t giving away free cash. He wants a return on investment and that would be in the multiples

9.I travel the world for what I do. Can tell you was in California 2 days ago and New York and everyone in the hotel was smoking weed outside of the lobby and all I could think about was is this the new norm.

anyhow. If your in it. Good luck. If your not and don’t like the specifics I have pointed out. Then I would enjoy the banter as to why. Either pleasant week ahead people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.