CCM 7.58% 6.1¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-1011

1. 2,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    While fact checking today I came across my first ever email to Roly - first of hundreds if not thousands and have had my faith in this company grow ever since - and think fcuk I should have so many more shares lol.

On 07-11-2019 6:26, Bill Jones wrote:

Hi Roland,

I currently hold 800k shares spread between my personal holding andfamily super.And would love a response from you if time permits from my following assumption;-
    With the commissioning of the pilot plant results came back 99.997+From the commission result Ann you said the following;“Commenting on the pre-commissioning HPA analysis results, FYIManaging Director, Roland Hill, said “To achieve grades of thiscalibre is outstanding in light of the outcomes we were anticipatingfrom this study. WE REALLY TRIED HARD TO STRESS TEST THE PROJECT FEEDSTOCK AS WELL AS THE PROCESS FLOWSHEET AND PILOT EQUIPMENT,however the results are indeed a great accomplishment and demonstrate how effective and efficient our process is”

I personally had expected the pilot plant results to have exceeded those produced during the commissioning stage due to the fact I didn’t think you would have deliberately stressed the process during this trial run.

Are you able to provide comment on my assumption?I’m looking forward to future results

Regards Bill

On 7 Nov 2019, at 5:40 pm, roly wrote:

Hi Bill

Thanks for your email and for being a shareholder in FYI.
    I am travelling at the moment so will need to be sussinct.
    The purpose of a pilot plant really isnt to achieve grade (although getting 4N is a great achievement). The purpose is to observe the materials handling and the actual kenetics of the process flow from end to end to see how the material behaves in practice.
    We did observe a reason why the grade was potentially going to be lower and we did a seperate trial run around that. We hope to have the results for that soon.

The real test for grade was done months ago at the Locked Cycle test work. This is where the grade test is important and we confirmed that in the commissioning phase - which is were you mention the stress testing.So in summary we are very pleased with the pilot plant result and may have further good news shortly.

I hope this [email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.