CCM 0.00% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-1079

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    A few notes from the Zoom today. All my opinion and my views only.

- Alcoa - Chemistry box ticked. Engineering is largely done and commercial terms in progress.
    - Multiple Tier 1 Group under MOU re offtake however confidential at this stage. Both supply and end-market users.
    - Upgrading NPV very soon. Expect considerably reduced CAPEX, discount rate reduced, output increase, a portion of 5N included to name a few improvements. To me, this sounds quite exciting and the number could jump a lot.
    - The reality is the DFS numbers are very much outdated now and the project de-risked a lot
    - CRU doing another study on future HPA requirements at FYI's request
    - We are getting a number of fresh enquiries for the product. In particular a lot of traditionally sourced HPA users now looking to move away from this current source.
    - US Listing. 2 main reasons. We are getting a lot of interest from North American and European investors including high net wealth, funds, ESG funds etc. Some can't trade on the ASX and this will assist the.
    - 3- 5 weeks for US listing from now
    - Second reason in reference to the above is interesting. North American production appears on the radar. If this is the case trading on an exchange in a region you are producing in makes sense.
    - 5N still a small market but growing so they wouldn't want to saturate the market. A lot of 5N coming from Europe currently and it is extremely expensive to produce. For not a lot more OPEX we can do it.
    - First mover to market is going to prove important. Having said that there is enough room for some of the current companies at a similar stage to us to make it too. However he said those that are a few years behind and in early stage may be too late with where it all could be headed.
    - Mispricing in the share price certainly very frustrating still however there are some things happening that may help in this space
    - It would appear that the purpose of the recent GEM drawdown may be to do with the emergence of a North American footprint.

Again, just my notes however all sounded quite positive.

IMO, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $31.21K 546.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 59919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.