CCM 4.00% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-2790

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    the fact that you keep fishing for definitive answers to speculative questions speak volumes to your mental capacity.
    at the end of the day, no one here knows exactly what's going to come over the next few days, weeks, months and years.
    i feel that if you could grasp the basic concepts of probability vs possibility, and you expended as much energy tending to your own yard as you do trying to poison someone else's you may have done a lot better over the last 4 decades.
    I know the question wasn't aimed at me but here is what I think...
    a) low 30c if the JV does not go through
    b) plan B would be to continue to refine process and product and target other off take agreements. Continue to improve environmental and business aspects of the company to ensure that Alcoa regret passing on the opportunity to have FYI on board.

you asked before why would management sign a JV with a company that has an inferior product and process..? the flip side of that question would be, why do you think Alcoa would put their own money and time into trials and then enter into an exclusivity agreement with a company that has an inferior product and process? I would love to hear why you think Alcoa and it's management are so negligent and frivolous with their DD.

happy Monday and good luck to all holders of both FYI and A4N... bring on July.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $53 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98980 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 16119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.