CCM 5.66% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-2792

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    The OTC trading has been minimal to date however no surprise there really with the pink slips trading and lack of liquidity.

The DTC is due (well overdue) now and I would hope it is announced soon.

I am really not fussed with the short-term trading over there. However the plan I believe has always been to lay the foundations first and once an agreement with Alcoa is formalised, it is material news so Alcoa will have to make a market announcement over there as will we of course.

This will then immediately put FYI on the global map and we want trading in our shares to be as easily accessible to as many as possible.

There's no doubt people will be thinking "who is this FYI group Alcoa is moving forward with?"

In my view, it will also be good for the HPA space as it is still flying under the radar. So I think that other HPA emergers in the space will benefit from more eyes looking at the sector.

I think at last count there were about 14 million shares from our register in German hands. When the Alcoa deal is formalised that will grow plus how many shares from our register do you think will start getting snapped up over in the US? Our shares will be getting traded around the clock as our strategy goes global.

I believe we are working on a new website so hopefully, that comes out soon. The current one is no good and Roly knows it so an improved look and feel will be ready to go before many eyes start looking at us with Alcoa joining us.

For anyone that isn't quite sure about the DTC and what it does:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3306/3306169-09180222046e3dc34ec6b313a31ae9d9.jpg
    So going well we will have Alcoa join us which will immediately put us on the map and will all but guarantee we go to production given their due diligence and large balance sheet.
    I also think a lot of the strategy that has been kept under wraps will then be allowed to be rolled out.

All in the coming weeks, it's getting really exciting now.

Will our share price go up or down this morning, today, tomorrow? Don't know and who cares to be frank. As long as Roly delivers there will be a large re-rate coming.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $10.71K 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8719 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.