CCM 8.96% 6.1¢ cadoux limited

I always become a bit nervous when SP targets are getting...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I always become a bit nervous when SP targets are getting mentioned as a given based on events which have not happen yet . Have read it many times with many stocks where a big SP rise was communicated as totally clear and given. And in 90% of the cases it came completely different due to various reasons - unfortunately.
    Of course I do not bet that it will come in the same way here but it would be healthy imho that we retail investors are a bit more reverent regarding the uncertainties and imponderabilities of the further FYI way forward and of the markets.

Lets first see where the market goes until a possible JV is announced. The markets currently worry me a lot, especially stocks in the hard commodities sector.

It might happen that the SP of our little pearl here gets pressure next week and beyond due to the overall situation. Or may be not - nobody knows.

So firstly lets wait IF the JV is gonna happen. And then secondly HOW look the JV terms like. And AFTER that we hopefully can celebrate some nice gains in the SP!

Have a nice weekend all. Interesting weeks ahead and I guess we will need some cojones....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.006(8.96%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $4.378K 68.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 12272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.