CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-3494

1. 4,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    Everyone should just chill,we all got our bets placed and I doubt anything is gunna happen until it’s happened.If it comes off there’ll be superlatives for Roly and if it doesn’t it won’t be because he didn’t do his best and then he may have to wear a bit of criticism either way some here are miles ahead anyway.I’m sure he’s got the product lots of companies will want even if Alcoa don’t and will cause a short / medium term squeeze but listening to an analyst about where he was placing his investments his short reply was the solar sector and EV’s materials forget the rest as these sectors won’t be hit near as hard as all these other post COVID pumped up stocks if as it’s beginning to look like that downturn could be on the cards.Also noticed that every single last share at 53c was taken at the close which tells me the big fellas are just setting it up every day to squeeze the retail out before the wind hits the sails.News reporting all these landslides and floods on climate change and all well ESG credentialed companies are going to have 4/5 stars next to their company names.If your not set at these prices I’m calling it as either stupid or greedy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $11.62K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.