CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-3864

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    As we wait for the date for jv to be released, one thing for sure it does not take a long time to do nothing. The longer it takes just means the sweeter the deal cos by now they would have parted ways if there was no deal. Alcoa being such a big company, one could only imagine how long it would take to sign of on a deal of this size. Then all will be revealed as there is so much going on in renewables especially the west taking steps to be independent of China's stronghold over us. We may even need an extension after the 90 day deadline who knows? One thing is for sure Roley will do the the best for his family cos he has more skin in the game than most of us and he is no fool. I have been following him for years which he has demonstrated how prudent he is. Give this deal the time and the results will follow. Not cross promoting as i Have mentioned before the other stock i hold is LTR and almost exact thing has happened including the trolls. Their pride obviously their down fall always trying to be smart ass which they are happy to be as there must be one in every class.
    As my honey keeps saying let the bottom line do all the talking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.