CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-3865

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I have always been open to negative opinions on an investment I've made, I've respected those posters who also post with substance, those who post without substance for a long period of time, i'll block them. I had an account here a while back but lost all of my log in details and the likes, so started a fresh one.

Some posters on here praying on fear driven posts are extremely distasteful, to them I can only assume its a running joke, what a life to lead lol

Good luck to holders here, ignore the fear drivers, rely on the ASX and FYI for news, lets see what comes this week, once news lands we will have something substantial to discuss, everything up to this point has been positive. This isn't without risk, but what investment doesn't have risk attached, ignore the noise, focus on what comes through reliable outlets.

These posters who return driving fear, they want he price to tank, they are living for the "I told you so" moment, they want a tanking SP to stroke their egos. Sadly you won't hear from them if anything positive comes, but I can assure you they'll be sure to rock up again at the slightest pivotal Moment for FYI.

Lets see what the week brings, just remember if ALCOA did choose to not proceed, its not curtains for FYI.

They have the resource, they have the process to deliver high grade HPA and they have the team to succeed.

AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.