CCM 1.61% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Something I found of interest with the tweets FYI have been...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Something I found of interest with the tweets FYI have been sending out. Did some reading on the Tesla semi and other higher end Tesla EV's which will be using the newish 4680 battery tech.
    Tesla has LG chem ( LG have been in recent tweets from FYI) and Samsung running these battery cells and they are in the testing phase at present. (The time frame is hard to follow but I think it is still in the testing phase.) So if we don't sign up with Tesla directly and reading between the lines of the tweets, maybe we will get to have our HPA in the Tesla space through LG or Samsung as an off take partner. Just my thoughts.
    Further more on the 4680 cell, which will be in the Tesla Semi, Tesla are boasting a 30 minute charge giving a 500KM range. This is a massive dump of electricity into the battery cell and therefore will need the best possible separator on market. They have doubled the voltage in the Semi to 800 Volts which helps with the current flow being less so the heat generated in charging is therefore less.
    I would think in these high end vehicles will all need a minimum of 4N HPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $17.50K 274.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1014 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 151303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.