CCM 1.85% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-4454

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

That's right, investors in the mining sector are more familiar with many of the other minerals that have been mined for decades, gold, nickel, iron ore, coal, etc. But we are entering a brand new era of HPA produced from Kaolin. I guess kaolin has been mined for sometime for traditional uses, but it's hardly well known by the general public or average investor.

If your following the battery minerals sector, you still wouldn't have heard much about HPA and Kaolin mining.

As it's now an emerging industry Electric vehicles and batteries, and really about to kick off in a big way, we are lucky to be getting in on the ground floor as an investment opportunity.

Once the wider market becomes aware of what we're doing, and what the implications of a successful joint venture will have... Can't help but to envision a massive rerate over time..not just a spike and drop.. but a continual rise. Similar to the likes of SYR, and PPK which I missed by a smidgen, and many others.

And there's bugger all HPA stocks to choose from, not only in Australia, but the whole globe,
    Hence wider awareness in our joint venture success with Alcoa, will put us on the global radar... or should I say we'll come out from under the radar.
    Once we get the US listing sorted.. another whole population of investors will get the chance to learn of us, thereby increasing the demand for FYI, with no doubt an increase in share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $20.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $1.247K 22.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39182 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.