CCM 4.00% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-4645

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Yes geem I did post 11% HPA . This was taken from an interview with Roly. I did doubt in that post the 11% figure and have not found any proof of the % of HPA in an EV battery. There are many types of li-on batteries and I would think with the different chemistries and different manufacture techniques that the HPA% will differ quite a lot.
    Depending on the physical make up of the battery HPA % will vary, the 16% you mentioned is that in addition to 11% or a total per battery? Bloody exciting! either way. Spherical graphite and the use of HPA will be part of the high end EV and storage batteries from my readings, however there are many many different types of testing happening at present around the globe. So lets get this tech going and be in the race. I have no idea of the work being carried out but hope it's underway and we get information soon as to it's identity.
    I have asked this question of when will we see some details of the work FYI/EGR are carrying out and the response was "This work is part of a broader exercise" so nothing juicy in that response.HAHA So it's stay tuned for me I see this as a huge potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $53 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98980 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 16119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.