CCM 4.48% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-468

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    decent rebound in the German market last night. back to trading above asx price.
  2. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just wanted to make a quick list of future announcements we should be expecting in the near future, please point out anything I missed:
    - Analysis from the 3rd pilot run (the detailed HPA specifications one) done in October? I think it was said analysis results would be back within 2 weeks but what happened?
    - Analysis from the most recent joint run with Alcoa in Dec, and following that, update on the JV (which has been said to most likely only fail due to "corporate/timing" issues, rather than issues with the product itself. The consistent positive feedback FYI has received throughout its various pilot runs give me a great confidence, especially the recent announcement abt the "LEADING" european HPA market participant, who received 20kg from the 2nd pilot run and said the purity was "well above benchmark" on top of high quality + physical characteristics + low traces of deleterious elements)
    - Potential Opex/Capex improvements from incorporation of the byproducts (inert silica + HPQ) + from flowsheet improvements thru cooperation with Alcoa + FBI-CRC.
    - Off-take announcements expected soon? after delivery of the HPA from the 4th pilot run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.