CCM 1.79% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

Great analysis @Red Baron and agree with all your comments.Add...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Great analysis @Red Baron and agree with all your comments.
    Add to that the sharp recovery we've had from the lows of COVID to all-time highs and something had to give.

During the bullish periods in the market, even average stocks ride the wave and whilst all stocks are affected during these choppy periods the companies with strong fundamentals will bounce back quicker whilst the stocks that have questionable fundamentals get hammered.

FYI just need to cop this however we will bounce back quickly when the dust settles as we have very very strong fundamentals and company making announcements due in weeks.

For the astute investors, these periods create fantastic buying opportunities and you can bet some insto's will be looking to build their positions in here slowly taking advantage of the downturn.
    The mind is an amazing thing - some get concerned by these periods, others get excited by the investment opportunities created.

In 14 days we will hopefully know the JV terms. I say hopefully, as I said this last time before a further 1-month extension was announced.
    Should the terms be favourable it means we will be financed and ready to roll out a global HPA strategy with a big global player.

@Scottj15 yes I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked at that Borat picture and thought, how old is this bloke and what is he thinking.... hard to take him seriously.
    Each to their own.

GLTAH - nothing to worry about at FYI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $20.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $12.27K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11430 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 22992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.