CCM 10.0% 5.4¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-5176

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I empathise with your thoughts on that point Kriskay but I think we may be somewhat insulated from this this particular macro.
    1. We are not a multi-billion $ company therefore, a significant SP increase does not require huge turnover/input.
    2. I believe a good # of instos/ sophs have been waiting for this final de-risking stage.
    3. These investors have completed their DD and will invest in FYI/ALCOA because they feel the benefit out-weighs the risk.
    4. Our SP will increase because of new dollar input from people that have been watching for many months. Some holders, and understandably so, have vented their frustration at the time frames taken to get to this stage but I think that the careful and steady approach taken by FYIs management team will present a great investing opportunity to groups that may be spooked by such macros as EverGrande.
    5. This presents an opportunity to invest in a de-risked micro cap on the cusp of becoming a large scale supplier.
    6. We are blessed to be part of the “darling sectors” of clean, green energy. Add to that ESG certification and we are poised to move onwards and upwards for many years.

I might have a skewed view but I think that such macro issues may highlight the attractiveness of our stock.
    Good luck everyone and let’s enjoy the next few days, weeks, months and years.
    Cheers
    Ant( not bull ant)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.006(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ $4.337K 75.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 20563 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.