CCM 5.45% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

I think some customers have now received three separate...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I think some customers have now received three separate samples.

The European Partner huge apparently and they have multiple customers and have the ability to provide finishes to some of the customers depending on there end spec. (For example, milling). They have already confirmed our product to be superior to there current source of HPA in China and their customers have confirmed this. This confirmation was nearly 12 months ago so thats another 12 months of R&D and ongoing discussions since then.

Instead of a scatter gun approach, forwarding samples to every man and his dog I expect FYI to announce large offtakes / strategic partnerships over time with some of the big players.

There's no doubt there will continue to be further product development and samples produced and tested over time though as the strategy grows.

We have had a number of confidential MOU's for a few years now - they must now be quite advanced.

The next pilot run should provide bulk product for further samples and prove up further improvements to flowsheet and therefore CAPEX and OPEX improvements, meaning the NPV will look even better than it does now.

Re the sell off comments, yes there will be a few who take profit over $1, mostly retail however there will be a whole new wave of investor come along once terms are announced as they will consider it de risked enough to invest,

Exciting times ahead thats for sure.

Last edited by Accumul8: 27/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.142K 21.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 369410 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.