CCM 1.85% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

Hallo zusammen, Der nächste Meilenstein könnte von FYI bereits...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hallo zusammen,
    Der nächste Meilenstein könnte von FYI bereits nächste Woche erreicht werden, die Chancen dafür stehen sehr gut.
    Wenn man nur daran denkt, was für einen erfolgreichen Weg sich FYI seit Anfang 2021 ausgedacht hat – Wahnsinn!
    Das Management hat das vorgegebene Ziel Schritt für Schritt sehr professionell verfolgt und abgearbeitet; der nächste wichtige Meilenstein steht nun unmittelbar bevor.
    Das Joint Venture mit Alcoa wird zu Ihrer Information einen "Booster" geben. Mit Alcoa als Partner kann FYI größere Schritte unternehmen und so schneller die nächsten gesetzten Ziele erreichen.
    Viele Anleger werden dann auch die Möglichkeit haben, in FYI zu investieren, was wiederum den FYI-Kurs beflügelt.
    I believe that as soon as the JV is announced, the FYI rate can increase by + 40% - that means a rate of around 0.60 - 0.70 euros immediately after the announcement.
    For me personally it would of course be nice at the moment, but actually not that important
    For me it is important that FYI is in a fantastic position afterwards and that it can adjust itself perfectly to the challenges ahead.
    The main goal of FYI is to become the industry leader. You have to have the right strategy for this. This strategy must be pursued step by step and, if necessary, avoidable, short-term secondary opportunities must be ignored.
    I find the single-minded approach of FYI management effective and target-oriented. FYI does not run the first distance, but gets faster and faster towards the goal.
    I once added a great report about FYI from January 2021 as a reminder. If you read this carefully again, you will also be aware of the FYI route that has already been covered and you can imagine what can still happen now ;-)
    https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/13387970-goldinvest-de-fyi-resources-entwickelt-grossen-nummer-hpa-industrie
    And if you look up the term product development process on Wiki, then the popup window really pops up and you suddenly seem to understand what FYI is up to when you are an impatient shareholder waiting for the next good news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $20.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $1.247K 22.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39182 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.