CCM 1.59% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-5536

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Bullant and co. seem to have gotten themselves in another of their endless self perpetuating train of thoughts. They’ve honed in on the fact that Alcoa can choose to not proceed before the commencement of each phase, and to be fair that was one of the major disappointments of the announcement sure. The market wanted binding, growth and fast tracked development and we’ve seen that play out in the short term market reaction.

What the cloud and the other clever analysts never seem to mention is that it is in fact in Alcoa’s interest to make this all a success. Why would they even go ahead with all this song and dance, make official statements of intents in their public announcements, invest manpower, time and money, just to mess around. They now stand to receive 65% of a 1bn + project that only stands to grow in size. The thought that they are just gonna toy around with that is laughable.

It’s pretty clear to see that they are serious and intend to enter the space in a meaningful way. We are now able to lean on them to provide support in all the areas a small cap would usually struggle, admittedly we’ve given up a bit for that luxury, but the talk of downside from here along the lines of Alcoa isn’t keen, Alcoa will walk etc. is blatant unsubstantiated downramping once again from our good friends who can’t seem to find a hobby.

I see plenty of upside from this point on, with less risk than your usual spec that requires a bucket of funding still to get off the ground. Looks like we’ll pace ourselves, but I’ve never been more comfortable with the intent of Alcoa to help bring the project to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $640 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 176500 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 39031 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.