CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Agree MaryJane and Vegas.There is a commercial pathway forward...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Agree MaryJane and Vegas.
    There is a commercial pathway forward here with Alcoa and should we make it which IMO we will, we are talking a broader HPA strategy globally with Alcoa.

It could be a patient wait for the rest of the year or not - impossible to tell (from a share price perspective).

But long term I'm still very confident. Just my view.

Retail investors are looking for that next multi bag and they don't see it here in the next 3 months, so they will speculate elsewhere. If fyi progress as hoped, they will come back.

I do find it odd the fear mongering about what if we don't get to this stage and that, all because we have been transparent in including this detail in an announcement.

There are companies double or triple our market cap that have no finance or offtakes. What if they don't get finance? What if they can't sell product? What if the finance terms are poor?
    There's risk there just like there still is with FYI.

From what I've heard Alcoa are full steam ahead on HPA now and throwing a lot of resources at it.
    FYI aren't putting in applications in tenders to sell some product. We are looking at strategic partnerships it takes time.

No other HPA emerger has full funding yet either.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $11.71K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15468 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 3241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.