CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

2021 - General Discussion, page-5562

1. 6,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2439
    VegasGM - "So why have retail taken flight so hard here?"

That's my impression too. If the average FYI investor had been on holiday over the past month without access to internet and just returned today, on checking the FYI chart they might well think the Alcoa JV deal had fallen through, seeing the SP had dropped by more than 50% off its peak. It seems to me that many, many FYI investors are not seeing the value here, and it's now critically important that FYI management provide some further information to the investors about the merits of the JV deal and its terms. The information flow wasn't that great at the time of the announcement - the 4 page ASX ann on 1 Oct was confusing in places, and worst of all in my opinion, was released only 20 mins prior to the market opening (just asking for trouble, panic, etc.) It took them another week to provide the 13-page "corporate presentation". Investors waited 5 months for the deal, then got a kick in the pants as panic took over. I want to see Roly now give few more Q&A sessions, or similar media presentations, to try to steady the FYI ship.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $11.71K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15468 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 3241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.