CCM 0.00% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

While I'm not as a long-time holder as some people on HC I've...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    While I'm not as a long-time holder as some people on HC I've invested a lot of time (251 days) and money (this is personal) in this stock. While there's always a risk/reward tradeoff I believe FYI will pay off (everybody should seek their own financial advice) and this is why I first bought at 15c and averaged up seven times since. Everybody has to make their own investment decision but personally, I think this is a very good one but it doesn't come without risks.

I'm looking forward to the next 30 days. Even if the Alcoa JV doesn't happen (although I suspect it will) I still think there is a very strong future for FYI (now if the JV doesn't proceed I will try to convince Roly to change the name of the company along with the stock symbol and website).

While there's been a lot of garbage posted to this forum as of late, over the last 9 months there has also been a lot of very good informative information posted which is partially why I'm still a holder today. I'm not opposed to alternative views and actually quite enjoy hearing them as long as they're thought out and not just the garbage posted of late.

Hopefully, we continue to receive informative posts from HC members and get to enjoy a great party assuming everything works out. Less than 30 days to go.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.8¢ 6.2¢ $13.6K 215.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39742 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 14236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ 13851
Last updated 15.29pm 10/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.