CCM 0.00% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Well only up to another 4 weeks of pain to endure.The JV is...

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6693
    Well only up to another 4 weeks of pain to endure.
    The JV is going to be "company making" for FYI due to be completed within the next 4 weeks. Although we know it's coming, I think many will be caught out (short of stock) when it's announced. I wouldn't expect a build up in share price leading up to the TH & announcement, Alcoa keep everything very close to their chest.

I see A4N put out an announcement today, well received by the market, but nothing new or significant. Unfortunately as our offtakes, sales leads etc are negotiated as a JV and the JV isn't official yet, we don't put out such announcements. And the market likes announcements. That will all change very soon.

Presently A4N is over double our market cap. With the JV signed, I believe when the market sees the calibre of our tier 1 customers, our market cap will be double theirs. The only reason their market cap is more than double ours is because of the market's perception they are moving forward at a quicker pace than us. After all both companies are at the same stage, DFS completed awaiting finance (in our case JV) so the FID can be made with a firm timetable to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.8¢ 6.2¢ $13.6K 215.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39742 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 14236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ 13851
Last updated 15.29pm 10/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.