CCM 6.15% 6.1¢ cadoux limited

Hey bullant, first of all, you harp on about the pro rata bit...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hey bullant, first of all, you harp on about the pro rata bit but seem to ignore the line directly below it where it states that Alcoa will make additional contributions to the demonstration and production facilities. Since this poorly worded announcement, it has been cleared up that these additional contributions almost all but cover our capital financing needs.

Yes non binding as you’ve mentioned and we’ve acknowledged you and now you’ll mention again.. and so it seems to go with you. Non binding, share price has reacted accordingly.
    I have no problem with Roly saying derisked, we’ve moved further in our relationship with a company that, as stated above, is willing to fully fund the project.

Now if you don’t mind qualifying your point that Alcoa see this as just a game. Do you think the best outcome for Alcoa here is that they walk away and write off as an R & D exercise? Or do you think they’d be better off if this project went ahead successfully? Try and answer objectively.

The honest answer to that question is one of the big things that assures me here as a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.004(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $22.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.1¢ $10.61K 171.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 16123
Last updated 11.59am 03/05/2024 ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.