CCM 4.92% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

Another 5% drop in the SP today, and the decline continues....

1. 6,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2273
    Another 5% drop in the SP today, and the decline continues. Whether its manipulation, a lack in shareholder confidence in FYI, or something else, who knows. But I'd say we are getting into dangerous territory. There's always the lurking possibility of a cheap take-over when the SP gets depressed, and I would have thought FYI might be a target. Its seems some LT holders here are not unduly worried and will wait until it bottoms and start buying again. But so will any big company looking to swallow FYI cheaply. I note today that OTW has been in the news as a possible takeover target by ABB. Before the ann, OTW was trading at ~$5, after the ann it jumped 10% to $5.50. The takeover offer is $5.75. Not much of an upside and reward for OTW shareholders. I don't want to see the same happen to FYI, so I really hope management can do some additional media to help restore confidence here. What happened to all the anns that were supposed to follow the agreement with Alcoa - offtake agreements, other side projects etc. etc. ?

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.003(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $5.801K 92.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1630 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 2893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.