EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Top 20shareholders of the Thc make up 21.66% of the issued...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Top 20shareholders of the Thc make up 21.66% of the issued capital. The largest holder is Bnp paribas with 2.67% second largest is agri fibre with1.87. The rest are all under 1% like Hsbc with I think 800,000 shares. So it wouldn’t be very hard to be on top 20shareholder in Thc. as I stated in my previous posts majority of shareholders have invested less than 5k into this company. nsz is simply outright fabricating things like he is happy to buy peoples shares. If half of what he claims in relation to him buying shares was true he would be majority holder in which he must declare it to asx as a substantial holder!
    i think he has burnt max 5k and he is playing games so everyone else loses too. What he doesn’t get is anyone that has held Thc for longer than 6months are all in the red. Please DO NOT take anyone seriously if they are optimistic or pessimistic about Thc. Facts speak for themselves. Buy or sell based on your own research. My ignorant humble opinions only. Thank you all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.