CYL 7.23% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

2021 NOOSA MINING CONFERENCE, page-14

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lots of good points Chamfo and you have been a strong supporter of this company as have I, though I don't really post a lot. I really thought the cap raise at $2.10 was a bargain and the last time we would see that low $2 price.

The worry I have, whoever it is that is selling out, despite excellent announcements from the company, is single handedly changing the narrative of this company. The longer this selling goes the more the regular holders lose patience and join the list of sellers.

The company register is very tightly held and there are not large amount of shares being held by groups outside of the major holders. Ideally it would be great if Hancock, who didn't support the last cap raise to buy Henty, can now see the potential of the Henty mine and do an off market trade to acquire the shares of the person who is selling out. Unsure if this is something the company can facilitate or look at.

If Bruce Kaye could mention on video that there is an entity wanting to sell out, what would also be good is communication from the company to say so and they hold x amount of shares, so at least we know how much longer this slow and painful torture will go for. Not sure if they can do that, obviously they can't name the entity selling. I'd just really like the narrative of this company to turn around from a stock that is being dumped to a stock which is on the rise which might then attract buyers to the story.

There's my venting of frustration for today.....

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.180(7.23%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.68 $2.55 $2.637M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 8986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.