EXR 6.98% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

Holy f*** Elixirnarians, you've been busy since I've been away...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Holy f*** Elixirnarians, you've been busy since I've been away .... sleeping of course.
    I've been investing in EXR for almost a year now with MMViews and other investors on here, MMViews was actually the person who first recommended the stock to me, after explaining its potential value and golden opportunity, I bought my first lot at 0.04c SP then .007 Options, It's been my best investment to date.

We've watched this SP grow and drop massively over this time winning and losing hundreds of thousands literally, but overall very profitable. Like any stock, even specs, get manipulated as all us long term holders have witnessed - It's apart of the game and you either let it work for you or fight it and lose - cause trust me your pockets aren't deep enough to beat it.

Why do I write this, because in MMViews defence I am aware of MMViews experience, expertise and interest, Idk how many of you actually take time to personally speak to NY and the Elixir board to consult with them about the exploration/ results we're apart of, I imagine only a select few go the extra mile to really learn about the tickers they've bought in to, also that only a select few here have been around since EXR finally began to perform again and in MMViews case, even earlier. So I don't knock any well informed, well educated discussion on this forum and in fact invite it to read another well informed rebuttal.

Anyways, let's all chill the f*** out and either buy more shares at 18c so I get to bring out the baker at 20c, or post more good content so this thread remains fu**ing awesome.

GLTAEXRH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.