DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

2021 Production, page-24

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Just picked up a very very important snippet of statement from Jerome Powell on Crypto currencies.
    "... Crypto currencies are not used in payment...."

LIVE: Fed Chair Jerome Powell is interviewed by David Rubenstein at the Economic Club - YouTube

The above statement essentially means that FED will not be instigating any ban or restriction on crypto currencies use until such time when they become an efficient vehicle for payment services. In another word, the survivability of the crypto currencies relies in its technical inability to provide good and functional payment service ( Bitcoin takes minutes for transactions to be verified as per my understanding) and its stability as real currencies. How ironic it is for Bitcoin which was specifically designed to circumvent the control of the central banks and yet when it becomes functional and stable (i.e. no longer speculative as what it is now) it's use will be stopped on it's track!!!.

I will be watching how Tesla bitcoin ownership/use is going to be played out. If and when Tesla car is quoted in Bitcoin and it is not tethered to US$, I would think that this will be when FED will step in to restrict its use: GP will fly even higher then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.