EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

There are not many shares I have seen in the smaller cap that...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    There are not many shares I have seen in the smaller cap that aren’t susceptible to the old false price or pump n dump. Doesn’t change the story much, it’s how it works. So you only have to try n work out the true value for yourself if you are and investor, or pick the waves of you are a trader. Personally I have worked my theories off the PLL storyline and valued accordingly as I am not trading but holding. The value in my opinion has long been there but there was more risk, which has dissipated a fair bit. And there there are the world influences which are driving the desire and popularity of our product. I don’t get into the true nitty gritty of extraction methods etc. We have a big resource and huge reserve of a product that is being forecast to be in higher demand as time goes on. Couple that with the scarcity of shares and the price goes up pretty quick, will overrun as the market does and then settle closer to it’s true value. But I’m punting on it being a lot higher than now, and to go into the several dollars once an offtake is signed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $10.63K 43.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.