BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 - The Year of Akida, page-229

1. 1 Posts.
    Thought I might chime in on the celebration as well (it’s also my first ever post on HC). Happy Birthday Cyber, hope it’s a ripper of a day for you.
    I got into share market in April last year when the crash happened. Somehow heard about BRN and have been on the sidelines reading all the great and informative posts a lot of the people here have been putting up. I am 25 so I don’t have much money to invest, though one day I finally showed some courage and invested $500 in BRN (yes not much but for me it was like breaking it from my savings to invest). As the months rolled out, I quickly realised how undervalued this company was and started reading more about it, obviously alongside the amazing research everyone has been putting up here. 6 months later I own 10,000 shares with an average price of $0.50. Again not much when compared to some of the investors here but this investment is like the golden egg that life has given me. I have no intentions of breaking it in the next 5-10 years, unless until the company fundamentals change. My only regret (and greed) is that I didn’t come across this company earlier in 2020 and secondly that I don’t have anymore money to top up. I am working hard to make savings where possible and will keep topping up on the pullbacks as I think this company is revolutionary and doesn’t come around as often.

That was my first ever spill and sorry for the long message. Feels good though All the best to everyone involved. Happy 2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.