TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

2021 what to expect, page-102

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Yes, TNG finally getting some love on twitter. The old Tennant Creek Gold was only previously known to Star Trek fans (The Next Generation). I love the TNG name but something new may have helped with branding. We are for all intents and purposes "The quiet achiever".

PR you say? Well this is the year. The higher the SP will minimise dilution come financing. CapEx is high but i think the Germans will come to the party for a majority, and then there's still the NAIF.

EIS submission and FEED completion imminent. SMS = major credibility.

TNG advances Mount Peake vanadium-titanium-iron project to pre-development stage, secures final offtake agreements
    By Imelda Cotton - January 22, 2021
    TNG-ASX-December-2020-quarterly-Mount-Peake-Project-vanadium-titanium-iron-offtake-600x320.jpg
    Pre-development activities and the securing of final offtake agreements for the flagship Mount Peake vanadium-titanium-iron project in the Northern Territory were a priority focus for strategic metals company TNG Limited (ASX: TNG) in the three months to December 2020.

The company confirmed in its quarterly report that a front-end engineering and design (FEED) study for the project had achieved 80% completion while a life-of-mine offtake and marketing agreement had been locked in with global commodity trader Gunvor (Singapore) for 40% of Mount Peake’s proposed 6,000 tonnes per annum high-purity vanadium pentoxide output.

The company already has a binding life-of-mine offtake agreement in place with Woojin (Korea) for 60% of the project’s forecast vanadium pentoxide production.

It finalised similar agreements during the period with market expansion provider DKSH (Switzerland) for a minimum 75,000t and up to 100% of titanium dioxide production; and with Vimson Group for all of the Darwin facility’s planned production of 500,000tpa of high-grade (+64%) iron ore fines for global marketing and distribution.

Mount Peake is one of the largest undeveloped vanadium-titanium-iron projects in the world and one of the most advanced currently at pre-development stage

BOOM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.