TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

TIVAN Co. will be an amazing royalty collector in the next...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    TIVAN Co. will be an amazing royalty collector in the next decade. 20 x multiple rather than a low mining multiple.

Regarding your comment about their strategy to support the SP appears only to involve the occasional ASX release, I couldn't agree more. The marketing and ability to deliver a clear narrative around strategy has be a 1/10. It doesn't surprise me though as many underlying items have been constantly moving since DFS.

Let's hope that once the FEED lands and everything is locked down that changes however I suspect that it has been a plan to be a small target - I support what Bruno suggested earlier, TNG will looks vastly different from a structuring standpoint by the end of year. Any potential buyer would be nuts to not take this in 2021 if that is what they want as the entire clean energy, VRB and hydrogen is only going to get more airtime with Biden driving his legacy.

Hopefully the disappointing to date Grandchair Elkington can drive some meaningful shareholder engagement in 2021.....apart from the 1980s'esque Newsletter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.