TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

At this point I would suggest absolutely zero risk. Most...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    At this point I would suggest absolutely zero risk. Most rational investors will view the EIS as a process and one that doesn't get rewarded until the overseeing body approves it. Like I said, do we re-rate on the EIS submission? No - so what's it matter if we see it tomorrow (last trading day of January) or two weeks time.

Is there risk of the market taking a adverse view of our project if the FEED is deliver in April or June instead of Q1? Absolutely not. I would again suggest a rational investor would take the process and product guarantees that our EPC provider and future partner in TIVAN Co will provide as the re-rate and more important than any single timeline. If its late (and let's not forget its a service provider delivering this not TNG) then the project isn't adversely impacted.

Sure there will be irrational investor that will drop their holding out of frustration but would suggest any such event are a handful of shareholders on a register of 5,000.

You are telling other satisfied investors to get real but you should take some of your own medicine mate. Get real yourself....there is nothing you or anyone else can do about any capital raise that's occurred, about what PB has been remunerated for the last 5 years or events that have been and gone.

I'm totally comfortable with my balanced portfolio. What I said was if I had the opportunity to invest in other juniors that have had a run of late, with the $ I currently have invested in TNG (not my portfolio), I'd still pick the most advanced project on the planet. I'm totally comfortable with my investment but would suggest to anyone that isn't then perhaps what you seem to have done recently and divest and reallocate may be a sound option. I think it would be a poor choice given where this project is but that's not my problem.

If you feel so strongly about the issue you raise get out from behind your keyboard and do something about it as your constant negatively is counterproductive to what we are all trying to achieve.....a big pay day.

That is unless you've been receiving a dollar for each post about PB's remuneration or missed timeline, in which case I reckon your plan is to be the senior debt financier of Mt. Peake!

The 10 year hourglass is in year 10. All on schedule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.