TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ando…In my objective view you can often be irrational. At the...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Ando…In my objective view you can often be irrational. At the very least you struggle to take a balanced view as it would seem you have such pent up resentment for Burton.

On the project timing - there is no possible way (EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER) that this project could have been in production by now without a completed FEED which is why I say it is the single most important deliverable in TNG’s long history. I’ll go a step further and say that there would be a no (ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO) chance that this project could have been financed without a FEED and the operational guarantees SMS are soon to provide. Going one more, you can’t start a FEED study to lock down your flow sheets and get EPC quotes until you know what end product you need to deliver. In our case the final piece of the puzzle was what pigment receipt our take or pay offtake partner required. It took two years for TNG to lockdown an offtake which I was very frustrated at but the deeper I have research the pigment industry, my suggestion is 2 year was par for the course.

Hopefully you can start to see that it was impossible to be in production by now or however many years earlier you thought it would be because of a throw away statement made by PB. I personally took it as just that for what I have outlined above.

If you feel you’ve been misled, take it to ASIC but please stop banging on about it on this forum. It’s not achieving anything other than wasting your time, my time and anyone else that reads to garbage served up the last 24 hrs. You’ve made your point now and everyone is abundantly clear you’ve been allegedly misled by PB on production timelines and his remuneration is well above where you think it should be.

Finally Ando - I do speak for a good portion of the register and I have met and befriended some of the long standing T20 shareholders. I speak to many posters and members on HC. Happy to have a chat to you sometime if you wanted to email me your mobile. Email: [email protected]

Ave a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.