AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

2021 what will it bring?, page-104

1. 3,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    The reason I first invested in AZY was because they had such a large area of tenements in a lightly explored area but Telfer was there. Very speculative of course but with promise. Such a large area for a small company to cover.
    As time has gone on and AZY continued its prospecting (aerial surveys etc), and early drilling programme, the company produced enough evidence of potential and had enough commercial skills to bring in three majors as partners. No small feat in itself. This gave me opportunity to take profit but then of course drilling timeframes/COVID/assay delays have had their impact, along with no blockbuster results. The declining POG is continuing to depress the SP in the absence of major news.
    I have bought back twice since my sell-down at 6c and I am standing in the market for more as I write.
    This is still a speculative explorer but it can probably now be termed an advanced explorer. It is unlikely that the RIO JV will come to nothing, while the other two continue to be funded and AZY has its own 100% tenements to progress. Speculative but worthwhile, I think, with multiple proven prospects to expand, as various people have given info on (thanks guys).
    Meanwhile, Paterson Province continues to be held up as reference by various companies, even if AZY is not mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $50.46K 4.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13457888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8150578 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.