AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

2021 what will it bring?, page-107

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Sure does, and even more importantly ... he might know how to acquire your stuff.

eg Sprott provided Novo with a "US$60m credit facility" ¹ ² as "Novo is acquiring all the outstanding shares in Millennium in a deal that will see it part with just A$70m worth of its own shares and a further A$60m in cash." ¹ ²

Further...
    "The Millennium acquisition delivers Novo a tailor-made infrastructure solution for its Pilbara discoveries and a transition pathway into production. The acquisition will include the 1.9 Million tonne per annum Golden Eagle gold processing plant, tailings facilities, a contract power station, administration offices and a 230-room accommodation village. The purchase also consolidates Novo’s ground holdings in the region, adding a further 291 square kilometres of the Nullagine goldfield into its already impressive portfolio. " ¹ ²

But not that our 'transferring wealth' institutions saw our MOY shares as having any value. My shares were deemed worthless and given (taken) away.

Long live AZY. and my word to our 'transferring wealth' institutions (and others) .... off

¹ thewest dot com dot au /
    ² business/public-companies/novo-set-to-become-australias-first-conglomerate-gold-producer--c-1218850

novo moy.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $50.46K 4.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13457888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8150578 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.