AZY 11.8% 1.9¢ antipa minerals limited

Shines i might finally agree with you on something, 'IGO' might...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Shines i might finally agree with you on something, 'IGO' might increase thier stake in AZY before RIO, Newcrest do, My thinking being the smaller of the JV Partners they might be first to take a small punt, risk, strategic commercial decision to buy AZY up (or does not matter), the smaller Company IGO is probably prepared to punt the risk to buy a bigger stake in AZY before the others have done 50 x Executives decisions to proceed where IGO made those decisions earlier. But we can only say thats speculation at moment, next week we might know for sure.
    I dont know but i know the way M Creasy and some may think is along those lines, start buying before the WORLD and those UK Investment Funds pour $$$ Billions into AZY ??? They might. .
    I drink with 1 of MC best old mates who lent MC money in the early days to keep MC afloat (something like early 70s-80s), they drink every Friday night mostly at MC later in the night and the most expensive Scotch money can buy. MC buys every Friday. I should try get the word or some word from 'Fritz' who is one of very best MC best mate.
    The guy my friend (74yr not looking to good) (Pommie Geo, Fritz), found most of the gold for KIN), Fritz is 1 of 5-8 Old Boys (68+-75yr+) Geos and Mining Engineers i spent few some years being alcho with at local Cott pub before i stopped (3yr ago) for last few years. I will ask 'Fritz' the Pommie Geo what he thinks, but more importantly what MC is thinking. I have asked to meet MC, but there is not much i can say to MC, except some other social projects i am looking at. .
    All these Geos, Mining Engineers, Top Manager Super Pit (Tommy M J, Scotish guy, was SP boss years ago) ALL of them, ask about my AZY investments (they know i have lots) every time i see them, sometimes still every week) but none of these industry experts have brought in to AZY.
    They think AZY has huge potential, guess some of them bit broke or invested to heavily elsewhere. They also want certainty the gold is there before they buy AZY shares.
    IGO could be the first mover off the blocks to increase ownership of AZY, but things would be moving quicker if they already were i would have thought we would see that movement already in share price, but every day is a new day. So is tomorrow and the next day and day after +++. (WHERE ARE THOSE 65ft RESULTS ??). Tomorrow or day after, or after could be the BIUG one, the big one why we are all here despite our character faults and differences, ha ha i like mine.
    It all depends on what the very soon to be released drilling results bring.
    WHAT OTHER WA Company has 90-120 RC & Diamond drill holes in the Paterson to be released this month or even this year (and there will be another 120-150-200 drill holes later this year).
    Bring it on, the '65ft i mean', 'i have, or will have a bigger one than any other guys at the west Coast party rock (mine was always bigger), ' its happening. Now, its happening now. This is a defining moment in time in the history of WA Gold thats already spent years in the top of World producers (it may get so much bigger this year).
    Its a new Gold Province (and the Gold price is HUGE ha ha), we just dont know how big it is. Shortly we will only know how much bigger it might be. BRING IT ON. Its a good day, month, year, life to be alive. Good l;uck everyone, 1 of the JV Partners will more than likely be buying when these results are released.
    I didnt post for 3-4 weeks and had lots to say, i am so excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $90.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $708.7K 39.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3840777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4709298 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.