MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Much appreciate the explanation @Comfortably Numb, I had the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Much appreciate the explanation @Comfortably Numb, I had the word "pluripotency" (Pluri as in plural, and potency as in potentate) as a description of the the FDA. "A dictatorial organisation that changes it mind so often as to suggest a multiple institutional personality disorder." Might be incorrect but there is a lot of that (being wrong) going on at the moment.

On a more serious note, I have changed my sentiment to Hold from Buy. I thought long and hard about this. I am confident that Novartis will come on board. I have posted my reasons why before. But I have also learnt not to put any store in understanding timescales from anything that Silviu might say. I do believe though that he and the board know the correct pathway to follow for success.

Until we have positive news, the price is not (imo) going to recover. Depending on your risk profile you may want to wait for the confirmation of the deal or you may not. I do not have any spare cash at the moment to invest. If I did, I'm not sure what I would do, therefore I want my sentiment to be more neutral.

We wait and patience will be rewarded.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.