RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Well I've sold my last parcel of RXL this morning @ $ 0.036...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Well I've sold my last parcel of RXL this morning @ $ 0.036 which I bought at $ 0.060 around 12 months ago. I should've seen the writings on the wall when AP didn't keep his promise of delivering "news rich flow". Lesson to be learned - world-class management is crucial in running the show (the company). They need to have a strong history of delivering their promises. Every announcement should be professional without any bullshit pumping.

Winners don't need to sell themselves because they know they have the goods. Losers are constantly trying to convince you to buy the stock hard with promotional announcements. Don't be afraid to sell the losers, even at a loss, especially if you can find a better place to put the cash. A loser is a company that is likely to keep doing more capital raises, abuses the shareholders value by issuing placements to instos only or does not stick to their announced plans without good reasons.

Thanks to LineBackers111, LoganBoy and FactHunter - you guys are the real MVP because you guys had the balls to call out AP for his lack of response to shareholders and empty promises when everyone was busy sucking up to him. You guys are not downrampers, you guys are the voice of reason in the midst of dreamers.

Adios amigos - GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.