9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

@Mah20 Understand where you are coming from there... took a...

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409

@Mah20 Understand where you are coming from there... took a similar punt (albeit a token amount - with the view to add as more news fed in) based on my view of the company at around the same price point. Needless to say I still only have the one parcel.

Expenses were down, cash was good for 2 years, deals were expected to flow "in the later part of this year".... I still had doubts on disclosure quality, customer retention and the way the SP trades... but the opportunity at the time outweighed the risk.

Reality of small tech company with big global finance partnership... a 5 year deal is a great sell for 9SP - even though it had no material value, even if nothing comes from it.

9SP effectively has their eggs in one big basket and a few bread crumbs beside it... VISA has made stacks of deals in this space - it will not matter much to them if this partnership doesnt bear fruit.

Quarterlies are close.. then we might actually know something new... probably not... but anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.