CST 0.00% 9.0¢ castile resources ltd

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Whilst most of us were disappointed with the latest results, i think its important to bring this in within context of the entire Rover 1 Project.

Firstly not all holes will be amazing, theres every chance that there'll be more misses than hits. Its important to note prior to the start of drilling, that we have a feasible amount of Gold/Copper to make mining at Rover 1 feasible, just how feasible is the question.

I think most people have disregarded our initial grades and those from the first drill hole, these are nothing but EXCEPTIONAL to start with, with further additions from the first drill hole which will add to the resource/mine life. The results from hole 2 were also strong by industry standards, just not by Rover standards. Without any further additions, i think its safe to expect a strong PFS, not taking into consideration an expected increase in Gold and Copper prices in 2021.

With drilling to recommence in the next couple of months at Rover and Explorer 108-142, and the new knowledge on hand, i think our probability of stronger hits will only increase, this as well as updates on the PFS and FID, should provide us with regular news flow and an exciting 6months ahead.

Also it should be noted that over 6m shares traded yesterday, probably dumped by the ST traders and bought by the LT investors, showed solid demand for CST in light of negative news, also the current buy orders showing very strong demand also. WHY? because with all the positives of this company and $16m in cash its MC sits at a humble $44m, EV $28m.

As a top 20 holder, i can wait in full confidence of the mgt to deliver exceptional value to CST and my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $6.063K 67.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 163035 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 250790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ 12629
Last updated 15.26pm 02/05/2024 ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.