CST 4.00% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

2021, page-17

1. 23,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    That's it, confidence if there is a mine. The discovery was ten years ago with around 70 holes drilled. They've come back drilled one hole and exclaimed buried treasure.
    Said detection is similar where next holes are drilled. 2nd and 3rd holes, well we know the results.
    3rd hole they say was not price sensitive upon release and didn't affect the price much.
    4th hole seemed good so drill a daughter hole wedge. To do that they must have seen something. This is an experienced well regarded management and drilling team.
    Anticipation, again saying detection much like first hole. SP edges up.
    Announce price sensitive, why? The resource is still the same as it has always been without further drilling. Why would it be price sensitive when similar results as 3rd hole?
    Down goes our investment.
    The detection statements give me some concern.
    So yeah is there a mine or is this another way for some to make money with hype?
    This stock was dumped in my super fund @.457372 cents(lol exactness) which brought it to my attention because they purchase everything on a high for me then they drop and rise again so I thought I would buy it on a drop. And drop it did.
    Not long after custodians of super fund changed.
    Another stock that was dumped for my benefit was wirecard.
    So yeah, is there a mine?
    Time will tell. Grrrrr!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $1.074K 14.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20500 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 52680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.